02 喜怒哀乐(3 / 11)
;iz?ri] n 痛苦,苦恼,苦难,痛苦的事;不幸;常发牢骚的人
6 wipe [waip] v 擦,拭,抹,擦去,拭去,抹去
7 wipe away 擦去,拭去;清除
8 burst [b?:st] v 爆炸,爆裂;挤满,充满;突然打开
9 burst to tears 哭泣
小贴士
no one can be happy all the ti durg tis of trady, it is natural and even beneficial to be sad, but not to hold unhappy, anr or any negative eotion that takes ntrol we t heal ourselves eotionally and spiritually if we feel sad you can have a talk with optiistic people for they brg a sense of hope to the world,and a new ang to life be with people when you&039;re sad it&039;s al no e tryg to drown your rrows drk
没有人始终都保持着快乐。当身处灾难时,悲伤是自然的,也是有益处的。但不要让不愉快、愤怒或任何消极的情绪操控你的生活。如果感到伤心时,我们必须从情绪上和精神上治愈我们心灵上的创伤。你可以和积极乐观的人们聊聊天,因为他们带给世界一线希望,带给生活新的意义。切记伤心时不要独处,想借酒浇愁也于事无补。
莫生气
dialogue
niki sees very angry what happened?
妮基看起来怒气冲冲的,怎么回事?
niki: lillian has already pissed off i can&039;t bear her any ore
妮基:莉莲真是太让我生气了。我再也不能忍受她了。
ken: oh, jt sit down on the fa and ol down
肯:噢,先坐在沙发上消消气。
niki: she lost her cell phone but she doubted that i had stolen it she even wanted to search y handbag this orng
妮基:她手机丢了,但她怀疑是我偷的。今天早上居然想要搜我的手提包。
ken: you took out all the thgs the handbag and showed the to her, and then you went out and sd the door is that right?
肯:你把你包里所有的东西都掏出来给她看,然后摔门而去。是这样吗?
niki: how did you know that?
妮基:你是怎么知道的?
ken: that&039;s what i&039; gog to talk with youlillian told everythg that happened with you she felt very rry and wanted to apologize to you she didn&039;t e becae she knew you t be very angry with her
肯:这正是要跟你谈的。莉莲把你们之间发生的事都告诉我了,她感到很抱歉,想向你道歉。她没来是因为她知道你一定非常生气。
niki: of urse i&039; angry
妮基:我当然生气了。
ken: she expressed her apology through she said she was too anxio at that ti and hoped you uld five her
肯:所以她想通过我来表达歉意。她说当时太着急了,希望你能原谅她。
niki: ok, i five her for the sake that we are best friends
妮基:好吧,看在我们是最好朋友的份上,就原谅她了。
n
↑返回顶部↑