02 购物过程(1 / 5)
02 购物过程
试穿衣服才知好
dialogue
anna and ary are a won&039;s dress store
安娜和玛丽在一家女装店。
seller: good afternoon, dies ay i help you?
售货员:下午好,女士们。我可以效劳吗?
ary: we are jt lookg
玛丽:我们只是随便看看。
anna: look, this dress is beautiful
安娜:看,这件裙子真漂亮。
ary: yeah, it is really nice but i don&039;t thk it is suitable to you the pk one will be better
玛丽:是,确实漂亮。但我认为它不适合你。那件粉红色的会更好一些。
anna: the pk one? the style is a little childish
安娜:粉红色的那件?样式有点幼稚吧。
ary: why not try it on? it looks pretty good for you
玛丽:为什么不穿上试试呢?它看起来很适合你。
anna: ok, i&039;ll try it on
安娜:好吧,我试穿一下。
seller: what&039;s your size, ada?
售货员:你穿多大号的,女士?
anna: size 8
安娜:8号的。
seller: size 8, ok, here you are, ada the fittg roo is over there
售货员:8号,好的,给您,女士。试衣间在那边。
ary: wow, beautiful you are! it sees that the dress is jt ade for you
玛丽:哇,真漂亮。这件裙子就好像是为你量身定做的一样。
anna: e…yes, it&039;s nice for you have a good taste
安娜:嗯,的确和我很配,你品味真不错。
notes
1 suitable [?sju:t?bl] adj 适当的,适宜的;恰当的
2 pk [pi?k] adj 粉红色的,淡红色的;n 粉红色
3 childish [?t?aildi?] adj 孩子的,孩子气的,孩子所特有的;幼稚的
4 size [saiz] n 大小,尺寸;(衣服)尺码
小贴士
1 i like this clothes ay i try it on?
我很喜欢这件衣服。可以试穿一下吗?
2 where is the fittg roo, please?
请问试衣间在哪儿?
3 the shirt suits your jeans well
这件衬衫配你的牛仔裤很合适。
4 this one is sall for you a rr size would be better
你穿这件太小了,大一号的会更好。
5 how about this red sweater? is it beautiful on ?
这件红毛衣怎么样?我穿着漂亮吗?
6 i like yself the irror
我喜欢镜子中的自己。
讨价还价最热闹
dialogue
ay wants to buy a dt at with a lower st onle
梅想在网上以更低的价格来买一件风衣。
ay: hi do you have this dt at stock?
梅:你好,请问一下这件风衣有货吗?
seller: hi yes, what size do you want?
卖家:有货。你要多大号的?
ay: r do you have any other lors?
梅:大号。还有别的颜色吗?
↑返回顶部↑