02 体育锻炼(2 / 9)
t the services you offer?
您好,我想加入你们健身俱乐部。你能告诉我你们都提供什么服务项目吗?
2 we offer any kds of services, cdg assa, bodybuildg and yoga
我们提供多种服务,包括按摩、美体,还有瑜伽。
3 i jt got a bership of this gy
我刚刚获得了这家健身房的会员资格。
4 if you want to tone up your legs, i sugst g the treadill
如果想锻炼腿部,我推荐你使用跑步机。
勤练瑜伽身材好
dialogue
any won are especially terested practicg yoga now
现在很多女士都很热衷于练习瑜伽。
wendy: nancy, you look like perfect ndition
温迪:南希,你的气色真好。
nancy: that&039;s becae i go to the gy to keep fit every day
南希:那是因为我每天都去健身房锻炼。
wendy: which sports do you participate ?
温迪:你参加了什么运动啊?
nancy: i&039;ve been dog yoga for a long ti
南希:我已经练习瑜伽很久了。
wendy: really? how do you feel when you practice yoga?
温迪:是吗?你练习瑜伽的感觉怎么样?
nancy: i feel really tired and sweat a lot
南希:感觉特别累,出了好多的汗。
wendy: but it will help you keep fit
温迪:但是这样有利于你保持健康。
nancy: sure yoga is ed to proote people&039;s physical, tellectual and ntal harony and health but ore iportantly, i can keep y d peaceful
南希:是啊。瑜伽可以促进身体、心智以及精神的和谐与健康。更重要的是,它能让我心绪平和。
wendy: well, not bad we have high work pressure i read a stran piece of news about yoga several days ago
温迪:嗯,真不错。我们的工作压力太大了。我前几天刚看了一篇奇怪的报道,是关于瑜伽的。
nancy: what did it say?
南希:报道上怎么说?
wendy: it said that a prin dia set a stran rule: the priners who take part the yoga trag for 3 onths can t utation pardon
温迪:报道上说印度的一家监狱刚刚出台了一项奇怪的规定,参加瑜伽课程3个月的囚犯可以获得减刑的机会。
nancy: really? it is a stran rule, isn&039;t it?
南希:真的吗?这个规定可真奇怪,不是吗?
wendy: yeah they thk the yoga can not only iprove the priners&039; health, but al ake the calr and reduce the violence
温迪:对啊。狱方认为,瑜伽不仅可以改善囚犯的健康状况,还能让犯人们变得更加冷静,以此来减少暴力倾向。
nancy: i believe it will be a good asure
南希:相信这会是一个不错的方法。
notes
1 participate [pɑ:?tisipeit] v 参与,参加
2 proote [pr???ut] v 提升;发起;
↑返回顶部↑