02 民以食为天(2 / 6)
bay leaf 香叶,月桂树叶
cayenne pepper 辣椒,牛角椒
烹饪美食我最棒
dialogue
ti to call it a day aggie and cas are talkg what to eat for dner
下班了,麦琪和卢卡斯正在商量晚上吃什么。
aggie: do you have any pns for dner tonight?
麦琪:你打算好今天晚饭吃什么了吗?
cas: no, i was thkg of puttg a frozen pizza the oven what about you?
卢卡斯:还没,我正在考虑弄个冷冻披萨放进烤箱里加热。你呢?
aggie: aybe we can ake dner tother tonight what do you thk?
麦琪:咱们今晚可以一起做饭。你觉得怎么样?
cas: i&039; utterly ignorant of okg!
卢卡斯:我对做饭一窍不通啊!
aggie: i can teach you how to ok thg healthy frozen pizza is bad for you! recently i have jt learned how to ok stead crabs do you like it?
麦琪:我可以教你怎样做健康饮食。冷冻披萨对你没有一点好处! 我最近刚学会做清蒸蟹。你喜欢吃吗?
cas: of urse i like seafood i can hardly believe that you can ok stead crabs do you have all the gredients?
卢卡斯:当然,我喜欢吃海鲜。我简直不敢相信你竟然会做清蒸蟹。材料都有吗?
aggie: i bought all the gredients this orng let&039;s start!
麦琪:我今天早上买的。咱们现在就开始吧。
cas: what do we do first?
卢卡斯:第一步先干什么?
aggie: first, we need to scrub the crabs with a brh and then pour water the pan when the water is boilg, follow gr, basil, crabs you can al sprkle gr and basil on the crabs
麦琪:首先需要用刷子将蟹洗净。然后在平底锅里倒些水。水开后放入姜、罗勒叶、大闸蟹,蟹上也可以撒一点姜和罗勒叶。
cas: oh, that&039;s not plex
卢卡斯:哦,这样不是很复杂。
aggie: then e a tton rope to tie the crabs&039; feet and stea the for 12 utes when crabs turn red, alost ready very siple, right?
麦琪:然后用棉线把蟹腿绑起来,蒸12分钟。当蟹变红了,就差不多好了。很简单,对吧?
cas: yeah, it&039;s uch easier than i thought
卢卡斯:是呀,比我想象得简单多了。
notes
1 oven [&039;?v?n] n 烤箱,烤炉
2 utterly [&039;?t?li] adv 完全,全然,绝对
3 stead [sti:d] adj 蒸熟的
4 gredient [&039;gri:di?nt] n 成分;原料,配料;因素
5 scrub [skr?b] n 用力擦洗;矮树;渺小之物;v 用力擦洗
6 gr [&039;d?d??] n 姜,姜根;精力;姜黄色;v 用姜调味
7 basil [&039;b?zil] n 罗勒(芳香的草本植物)
8 sprkle [&039;spri?kl] v 洒,撒;下稀疏小雨;n 少量散布的屑状物
小贴士
ters of c
↑返回顶部↑